Primary Care Clinic
Good Samaritan Hospital's founding principle is that every person should have access to basic medical care, regardless of their ability to pay. The hospital's Primary Care Clinic offers high-quality patient care to individuals who do not have health insurance, are underinsured and who have Medicaid. The clinic's fee is based upon a sliding scale and determined by income. Services at the Primary Care Clinic are provided in part through the generous donations of volunteers and their time.
• Primary Care
• Chronic Disease Management
• Medication Assistance
• Referrals to other sources
Narcotics will not be given or prescribed by the clinic.
Patient-Centered Medical Home
What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home?
The Primary Care Clinic is now serving as a Patient-Centered Medical Home
A Patient-Centered Medical Home is called a "home" because it is your "home base" where your care team of health professionals work together to provide you with comprehensive health care: the first place you think of for all your medical needs.
Medical home can be used for: check-ups, immunizations, shots, minor injuries or other non-emergent health concerns.
Your care team includes:
• Nurse Practitioner
• Health Educator
• Other Health Care Professionals
How does this Medical Home Work for You?
In a Medical Home your care team:
• Is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Assists you after a visit to the hospital or the emergency room
• Makes follow-up appointment
• Helps you receive and understand all of your medications
• Coordinates your care across all of your health care providers
• Offers ways to eat healthy and stay active
• Helps you get the equipment and services you need
• Connects you to a specialist, if needed
• Answers all your questions and concerns
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
(Extended hours to 8:00 p.m. available soon.)
Primary Care Clinic
429 S. 6th Street
Vincennes, IN 47591
Phone: (812) 885-3703
Fax: (812) 885-3707
Toll Free: (855) 271-1760