COVID-19 (coronavirus) Resources for Patients
The CDC recommends
everyday preventive actions to help reduce the spread of this illness:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands well and frequently—at least 20 seconds with soap
and water or with hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover cough/sneeze with a tissue, and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular
household cleaning spray or wipe.
- The CDC does not recommend that healthy/uninfected individuals use a mask
to prevent becoming ill.
- One designated visitor per day who has passed screening upon entry. Visitors
may not switch out during the day.
Inpatient visitation hours are from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Inpatient Rehab hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- All visitors must wear the name tag / arm band issued to them at the screening station.
- All visitors must wear a mask at all times and practice social distancing,
even in patient rooms.
- Visitors must follow any isolation precautions in place.
- Visitors must be 18 years or older.
- Visitors must practice good hand hygiene by washing their hands and / or
using hand sanitizer prior to entering the room and upon leaving.
- Visitors must limit traffic in the hospital and stay in patient room /
area, or exit the building.
Patients and visitors will still need to be screened before entering the
hospital, provider offices and clinics. Click
HERE for a detailed version of the policy.