This all day session prepares you for childbirth and infant feeding, with
an emphasis on breastfeeding. The class is designed to be taken in your
sixth or seventh month of pregnancy. Your instructors will be registered
nurses from the Good Samaritan Birthing Center.
Classes meet on Saturdays in the Good Samaritan Cancer Pavilion Conference
Room from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Vincennes time). Each session concludes with
a breastfeeding class taught by a certified lactation specialist.
- Last trimester and relaxation
- Labor and delivery - videos
- Epidurals, postpartum and tour of facility
- Baby care, growth and development
- Infant feeding
- February 15 - Cancer Center Pavilion
- June 13 - Cancer Center Pavilion
- September 19 - Eva Hill Auditorium
- December 19 - Eva Hill Auditorium
Classes are $10, which covers a course handbook that you can keep.