Family Health Center
Close-to-Home Health Services
Good Samaritan’s founding principle is that every person should have
access to basic medical care, regardless of their ability to pay. The
Good Samaritan Family Health Center offers high-quality patient care to
individuals who do not have health insurance, are underinsured and who
have Medicaid. The clinic’s fee is based upon a sliding scale and
determined by income. Services at the Family Health Center are provided
in part through the generous donations of volunteers and their time.
- Primary Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Medication Assistance
- Referrals to Other Sources
*Narcotics will not be given or prescribed by the clinic.
Patient Centered Medical Home
A Patient Centered Medical Home is called a “home” because
it is your “home base” where your care team of health professionals
work together to provide you with comprehensive health care: the first
place you think of for all your medical needs.
Medical home can be used for: check-ups, immunizations, shots, minor injuries
or other non-emergent health concerns.
Your Care Team Includes:
- Nurse Practitioner
- Health Educator
- Other Health Care Professionals
In a Medical Home, Your Care Team:
- Is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Assists you after a visit to the hospital or the emergency room
- Makes a follow-up appointment
- Helps you receive and understand all of your medications
- Coordinates your care across all of your health care providers
- Offers ways to eat healthily and stay active
- Helps you get the equipment and services you need
- Connects you to a specialist, if needed
- Answers all of your questions and concerns
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
429 S. Sixth Street
Vincennes, IN 47591
This office is a National Health Services Corps Site and promises to:
- Serve all patients
- Offer discounted fees for patients who qualify
Not deny services based on a person’s:
- National Origin
- Sexual Orientation
- Inability to Pay
Accept insurance, including:
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)