Safe Return to Care
We understand that it may be a little intimidating to come to the hospital,
but you can rest assured knowing that a clean and safe facility is waiting
for you. Here are some steps that we put in place to keep you safe.
Screening for COVID-19 symptoms at the door.
- Anyone who comes in the hospital will be screened at a check-in station.
This includes being asked about any symptoms as well as taking your temperature.
No visitors are permitted with some exceptions.
- One visitor allowed for surgical patients at inpatient admission and outpatient
surgery patients at discharge; end-of-life discussions and visitation;
one parent of pediatric patients; one laboring partner; and one behavioral
health visitor at discharge for treatment plan.
- Separate care areas for COVID-19 patients and non-COVID-19 patients.
- Sanitizing stations throughout facility.
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning.
Mandatory in-facility masking, regardless of symptoms.
We require that anyone entering Good Samaritan facilities, including Physician
Network offices, must wear a face mask. This will include Good Samaritan
staff, patients and visitors, regardless of symptoms.
Read more here.
- Chairs in public areas are spaced for social distancing.
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area.
- Offering video visits to patients who wish to stay home.
Park and call check-in at the Convenient Care Clinic.
When a patient comes to the Convenient Care Clinic for an acute care health
need, they must stay in their vehicle and call the clinic to check-in.
Read more here.
If you think you may have COVID-19, utilize our
COVID-19 Symptoms Assessment!