Forging the Next Generation of Health Care Professionals
Good Samaritan understands that the future of health care is vital. This
is why we are devoted to offering educational and learning opportunities
for our students in the community who are interested in health care. Please
click on one of the links below to see the resources we have available for you.
Nurse Practitioner Student Application
OUR PROCESS HAS CHANGED AS OF MARCH 9, 2020! We are making your clinical
rotations more organized, efficient, and easy to manage! This letter is
intended for students who will submit their own placement request directly
to Good Samaritan. If your University Coordinators arranges and manages
your rotation, please disregard these instructions and contact your University
Coordinator for further direction.
myClinicalExchange will allow you to perform the following tasks in an
efficient and cost effective manner::
- Request clinical placement at our hospital and view the request status;
- Manage compliance and ensure you have completed you clinical placement
on-boarding documentations for our hospital
- View their clinical placement schedule;
- Complete, submit & upload their Clinical and On-boarding Compliance
- Consent and approve document as required by our hospital; as well as
- Complete their clinical placement survey on-line.
To start the process, please go to
www.myClinicalExchange.com and start the registration process as a student and create a new account.
For detailed step-by-step instructions, please reach out to
Summer (May - July) Application
- Deadline: January 31st
- Notification: February 28th
Fall (August - December) Application
- Deadline: March 31st
- Notification: April 30th
Spring (January - April) Application
- Deadline: August 31st
- Notification: September 30th